www.tellmazzios.com – Mazzios is an Italian eatery which was started by Ken Selby in the year 1961 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and was then called The Pizza Parlor.
www.tellmazzios.com – Free Coupons – Mazzio’s Survey
In 1965, the name changed to Ken’s Pizza and a branch of the restaurant was opened in a second location.
In 1979, the concept of Mazzio’s pizza became concrete and the menu was enhanced to incorporate a lot of items like ravioli, pasta, salads, lasagna, and beverages, which became an instant hit among the people.
|Founded||1961; 59 years ago in Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|Headquarters||Tulsa, United States of America|
Mazzio’s recently launched a feedback survey to understand the level of customer satisfaction which has and is helping them make efficient decisions and changes as and when needed.
How to take Survey Tellmazzios
For giving feedback, one can follow the given steps:
- Go to www.tellmazzios.com
- Enter the 5 digit code mentioned on the receipt
- Answer the questions about type, day, time of visit, overall satisfaction, awareness about various options.
- Answer questions regarding quality of food, staff behavior, appearance, attentiveness, correctness of order, etc. on a scale ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- You will also be asked to enter your contact information like name, address, email id, and phone number.
- You will be asked to choose the type of coupon you would like to receive.
- You will be given a validation code at the conclusion of the Mazzio’s Italian Eatery survey.
- Take note of the validation code and enter it on your next visit to a Mazzio’s Italian Eatery location for a chance to win a free meal.
Benefits and Rewards
Mazzio’s Italian Eatery is offering participants the chance to WIN complimentary food menu items on their next visit if they complete this online feedback survey.
The receipt issued after purchase is valid for 7 days and the offer/coupon can be redeemed upto 30 days post visit.
One user can get only one free item per person as a reward per visit. This free item can be received the next time the user visits an outlet.
Terms and Conditions Tellmazzios Com
The user must be a legal citizen in any of the 50 states in the US including Puerto Rico and the district of Columbia. Only consumers over the age of 18 are allowed to take part in the survey, and employees and sponsors are not allowed to participate in the survey. The offers and rewards cannot be transferred in any other way.
The survey requires one to be familiar with English to be able to understand the questions easily and answer accordingly.
The survey can be accessed using a smartphone or a laptop with good internet connectivity.
Mazzio’s Corporation is Mazzio’s Italian Eatery’s parent business, as well as the previous parent organization of Zio’s Italian Kitchen.
Zio’s Italian Kitchen was owned by a private entity in November 2007. Mazzio’s specializes in pizzas, pasta dishes, sandwiches, and other occasional specialty items.
It currently has 64 company owned locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, NW Arkansas and Missouri.
The company is also active on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook where they promote their products.
Customer feedback is by far the most reliable and honest source for identifying company flaws. It aids in the comprehension of a customer’s wants as well as the overall growth of restaurant service and food.
Customer input is particularly useful when releasing new items or menus and are unsure whether or not the regulars will appreciate them.
The business may then conduct a client survey and solicit feedback before adding it to the permanent menu.
Customer input is important in ensuring that the final product meets customer expectations, addresses their issues, and fulfills their requirements.
- Is Mazzios present in various countries?
- No, Mazzios is mainly based in the United States.
- Can I order online?
- Yes, orders can be placed online.
- Is there any catering service?
- Yes, Mazzios has a catering service option which can be pre-placed either online or via a call at 1-800-800-629-9467
- Where can I find coupons?
- Coupons are available on the official Mazzio’s site at https://www.mazzios.com/coupons/
- Can I collaborate and open an outlet of Mazzio’s?
- Yes, people can contact Mazzio’s and discuss with the company in case they want to be a part of the franchise and open an outlet in a new location.